Wednesday 29 January 2014

My birthday


It is my birthday and I was hoping that I would be able to go to the Ashram to meditate, but it was not to be.  A group wanted to come and look around Buddha Garden  and with Vivek being away there was no one else to do it.  Even so, it felt like a special day when I was grateful for all that I am being given.

Emma sent me a lovely card with kisses from Sam and Pierre bought me a lovely scented candle which I lit at the time that Auntie Dorothy's funeral was taking place.  I also got an email from Pieter and Michael to say that they are coming to Chennai and will take me out for a birthday meal.  That was a big surprise and I am really looking forward to seeing them.

I have started to want to change my room around so that I have more space to paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment