Saturday 18 January 2014

Sorting out the money


I seem to have so many money things to sort out at the moment although the most pressing today was getting the money for my air ticket which had to be paid by Monday.  With my card blocked I didn't think I could get money by then but fortunately I managed to get a loan so it is now booked.  Now 'all' I have to do is get the loan paid off by the end of the week.  At least I can now get money out of ATM machines although its going to take several trips for me to do it because the machines will only give so much at one go.  I don't like the thought of walking around with all that money on me - but at least I can get it.

The other problem is getting some money for Emma and Tom's house since the savings are in a fixed deposit which doesn't mature until December and they need the money now.  I have explained the situation to her and at least I will be able to give her some of the money from my account.  Setting up a loan from the bank may be un-affordable for me as they want me to pay something every month which will make me very short.  I will wait and see if Emma has come up with any ideas.

When I told a friend what had happened she said 'Not so long ago you had the problems with your glasses.'  So maybe I just like solving problems! I feel more positive now than I did this morning, I think because I have been taking practical measures to solve the problems rather than just thinking about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment