Sunday 7 December 2014

A day of pictures


Yesterday I had a somewhat heated discussion with Pierre about the problems we had with the last lot of volunteers who were turning Buddha Garden into a party place with drugs and alcohol. Pierre wanted to put up posters about the sort of behaviour expected. But I didn't want a lot of stuff around the place saying 'no' and in any case I am tired of being Big Mummy trying to keep everyone in order.


This morning, however, I woke up with what I should say just there in my brain. Something that talked about what we are trying to create, rather than just saying 'no'. So the first job was to make two posters for the Jalabhoomi area and the stone circle. Then I spent quite a bit of time posting pictures and descriptions on the website of things that are going to be prizes in our fund raising draw. So I felt I have done a lot with pictures today.

No comments:

Post a Comment