Saturday 13 December 2014

Christmas not finished


I got up this morning determined to get the last Christmas things off to the Post Office. I started early writing a lot of letters and sent them to Rajan for printing. Then I packed up a lot of the presents, including the last large one to my sister and her children. Lastly I went to the Visitors Centre to get the remaining cards and little presents and came back feeling rather pleased. It was only just gone 10.00am and all I had to do was put the cards and letters together and then I could go to the Post Office and send everything off.

Christmas would be finished!

Except of course it wasn't as Rajan found a rats nest in the printer which has had to go and be mended.


Ah well; just goes to show I suppose that things take the time they do to get finished. It was nice to find a present to me at the Post Office from one of my daughters. The picture shows all still to go, but its either just cards and letters or small things so hopefully they will make it before the 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment