Sunday 21 December 2014

Cleared desk


This is a picture of my desk as it looks after I cleared it this morning. I realised that today is the winter solstice which for me is when the seasons turn and thus the end of the year. I feel that all this rearranging and clearing is part of readjusting to the new that is to come.

At the same time I feel very sad at how the volunteers here at the moment do not seem to be aware of or respect the energy that we are trying to create. There seem to be parties galore with drinking and smoking and I am tired of seeing people sitting and smoking just outside the gate. Its a horrible thing to have to see and pass just as you go into Buddha Garden. I keep explaining to everyone and hope that they will understand and act accordingly.


I do not want to have to be Big Mummy with the Heavy Hand, but maybe to preserve what is here that is what I will have to do.  Which is a very depressing thought for the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment