Saturday 6 December 2014

Progression


This is how the left side of my body seems to have progressed since I fell down and injured my foot. These images derived from my yoga practice. At first it seemed very red and clunky, then the colour faded and today it feels as if everything has been smoothed out.

Despite that my foot still aches and I am also having trouble with my eyes. My right eye is very swollen, I think because I got bitten by something on the side of my right eyelid last night. It was very itchy but felt much better this morning when I woke up with the swelling. My left eye feels as if I have something like conjunctivitis and it is weeping quite a lot.

My body feels as if it has a lot of hurts in it. When I am in the midst of trying to sort out a lot of things in Buddha Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment