Wednesday 24 December 2014

Clearing out



Eco-service came, at last, and took away all our rubbish. Huge amounts of glass (mostly alcohol bottles) and a very large amount of cigarette butts given that we are supposed to be a smoke free place! I feel really pleased that it is now clean and tidy and I am going to make a big effort to ensure that it stays like that. Rajan has suggested that we tidy it up once a week and I think that is a very good idea.

Pierre doesn't want to work tomorrow and in response I told him about how I see work in Buddha Garden. That it is the focus of what we do here and something that we do together to create something for our basic needs. That I want to celebrate it tomorrow with working together and then a special breakfast.  Lets see if he feels he can come when it is like that.


The sun came out today and as a result the idea for the new embroidery has developed. I don't want to draw it just yet, but I am going to call it 'the return of the sun to put light in dark corners'. I feel there has been a clearing out and with that new energy is coming in.

No comments:

Post a Comment