Sunday 14 December 2014

Keeping the balance


I have been thinking about rearranging my room for some time and this morning this I found myself doing it. I was a bit half hearted at first as looking at it altogether it seems quite a daunting task and I am not even certain that I will like it when it is done.

I started in the kitchen area, which is what the picture shows, although what it doesn't show is all the rearranging done behind the curtains. Together with quite a lot of throwing out of stuff. Its good to do it one section at a time, however, as that only takes a few hours which this time of year are always interspersed with people wanting to talk to me. Come to think of it I am not quite sure why I have to do this job at this busy time of the year, but it won't be the first time this has happened to me.

When I went to the communal kitchen one of the volunteers asked me to draw one of her tarot cards which was 'keeping the balance' which I think pretty much says what I am doing at the moment. I feel like the anchor here and to do that I have to be well anchored in my home – so hence the clearing out and reorganising to make it more like it needs to be if I am going to do that work.



No comments:

Post a Comment