Monday 8 December 2014

I love this scarf


I have been so busy today. I have stopped trying to do anything during work time but spend the time facilitating everyone else to do the work. This means I spend the whole time whirling around Buddha Garden making sure that everything and everyone is OK.

We have had a lot of people turn up so I have been constantly talking to people which includes the two people who turned up for the Introductory Course. As usual I seem to have a huge amount of stuff to do and process. I haven't even thought about pictures all day.


So I have used a picture of a scarf that I was working on yesterday as it is a prize in the draw we are going to have as part of our fund raising. Its made of cashmere and is wonderfully soft and warm. I like it so much that I have bought three of them for three of my nephews and nieces for Christmas. It really is lovely and I think the picture somehow captures something of the loveliness of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment