Tuesday 9 December 2014

Rather tense


At the end of the day I am feeling rather tense as I seem to have been sorting out 'stuff' all day. This has ranged from dealing with inter personal conflicts, giving information to volunteers, going to a Farm group meeting that was eventually abandoned and then having to redo some posters that were the wrong size. Its been a bit like swimming through mud.

Amongst all that I somehow managed to finish off the hangings by putting the poles in top and bottom and tying a plaited string to the top pole. I then took pictures of them all to post on the website, but most of them did not come out very well.


I decided to choose my favourite picture for today and this is the hanging which I have called 'cyclone'. I rather like how the light comes in at the top and the all the coils reflect a bit how I am feeling inside at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment