Wednesday 16 January 2013

Blue fire


Today was Pongal so everywhere was closed.  No work, apart from the daily chores like watering.  All day I have had a procession of people coming to my door wanting to stay and/or to look around and ask me questions.  We really can't manage any more volunteers as we have run out of bedding and mosquito nets and every inch of floor space seems to be in use.

At least it has been a chance for me to slow down although I have found myself getting irritated again.  I think it is because of all the questions I had to answer today.  

I don't know where the idea for this picture came from, but I had a strong image of a blue fire.  Something smoldering and coming into life, but not hot and energy consuming.

I wonder what it is.
















No comments:

Post a Comment