Wednesday 23 January 2013

The house grows


Another day when I have felt totally uninspired as far as pictures are concerned.  I doodled for a while but nothing seemed to materialize so I gave up and decided to use a picture from my day's activities.  Which in this case happens to be building our new volunteer cabin.

What was really good this morning was that Benito came to help.  He has already built two houses for himself so knows something about how to do it.  As a result he was able to give advice about how to do some of the jobs more easily and better and as a result the work started to go a lot faster.

The other thing is that this happened spontaneously.  It is as if the house is growing like the grass - without any effort on my part.  Given all the other things I have to think about and deal with right now this gives me a lot of confidence and pleasure.  Confidence that the right energy we need is flowing to and with us and pleasure because of how it helps Buddha Garden to develop.

I realise that I have started to worry about Emma and Samuel again as I haven't heard from her and it looks like that she hasn't gone home yet.  I do hope that everything is OK.
















No comments:

Post a Comment