Thursday 24 January 2013

Happy and delighted


Today I have been worrying quite a lot as I still hadn't heard from Emma.  I'd been hearing various things about a heart problem, but whether it was Emma or Samuel wasn't clear.  Finally we got to talk and it seems that the so called heart problem was caused by Emma's very low haemaglobin level.  

She could have had a blood transfusion, but this would have meant staying in hospital another three days - I can't imagine why.  Instead she decided to take the iron tablets and eat an iron rich diet at home, which she says is much more peaceful.  She found it very difficult indeed to sleep with all the hospital noises.

I did enjoy talking to her so much and have felt happy, delighted and relieved every since!















No comments:

Post a Comment