Tuesday 8 January 2013

Guts on fire!


After yesterday's diarrhea my guts gradually got worse and worse.  My stomach was distended and felt as if it was on fire that was going everywhere.  Which is what I have tried to show in the picture.

I was thinking it would probably go on all night, but fortunately it didn't and after sleeping quite well I felt much better this morning.  I didn't feel like much breakfast but managed to work OK and as the day progressed began to feel I had more energy. I went to Pondy this afternoon to look at computers and when I came back my stomach started to feel a bit sore. Which is a sign, I think, that over the next week I shouldn't push myself too much. 

I still feel rather tired and think I probably tried to do too much after the session.  I felt like lying down but also felt that I needed to go and sort out the printer etc.  Once again I am being forced to confront and work out how I can balance all aspects of my life.  Which I don't feel is just a matter of practicalities but also a matter of my priorities and focus.

Vivek came back today and is giving the verbal report to the company tonight.  He seemed very confident going into the meeting and I hope it is going well.

















No comments:

Post a Comment