Sunday 21 April 2013

Blowing in the wind


The wind turbine finally went up last week - about eighteen months after Pierre first started building it.  We still need more money to wire it up to the energy system and even then Vivek thinks that the amount of electricity that it will make is pretty limited.  Probably nowhere near enough to run the dehydrator which is what Pierre is hoping for.  I think of all the money and sweat that went into it and wonder if it was worthwhile. 

As I was watching it today it suddenly occurred to me that with the Buddha picture it is acting like a Tibetan prayer flag.  As the blades turn they are not so much making electricity as drawing in and giving out energy to the universe and in the process consolidating the energy of Buddha Garden.  It is an expensive prayer flag though.

I have had a busy day today booking up and paying a deposit for my week on Eigg as well as booking trains.  I've also done some writing work although I haven't done as much as I would like on the Findhorn poster which has got to be finished by the end of the month. That means next weekend!

I had a dream last night that my prince had come.



















No comments:

Post a Comment