Sunday 28 April 2013

Findhorn practice


This morning I put on an event - 'a walk around the farm'.  This was for anyone who was interested as part of the Earth Day week - we were the last activity.  It was quite early in the morning so it wasn't too hot, thank goodness, and although I had some misgivings about doing something like this on a Sunday it was very useful for me.

Yesterday I got a copy of the Findhorn poster and put it up on the notice board and used it as the first part of the event.  It seemed to work well as people were engaged with the points being made and there were some interesting questions and discussion.  

I am so pleased that I had the opportunity for doing this.  Having had this practice I now feel  more confident about doing the talk at Findhorn.

















No comments:

Post a Comment