Saturday 13 April 2013

Weekend off!


This is the view from my balcony where I am staying at Park Guest house in Puducherry for the weekend.  Yes, I am at last having a weekend off!

The Park Guest house is owned by the Ashram and must be worth a substantial amount of money because of its location - right next to the sea.  As an Ashram place it is very quiet with no smoking, drinking and other vices allowed inside.  It is also very old fashioned with original wood cupboards painted a dark beige.  But it is cheap and very restful.

I love the look of the garden, but that green stuff is grass and I hate to think how much water it takes to keep it that colour.  Especially now the summer is upon us.  So walking in the garden brings up very ambivalent feelings.

I feel so, so tired.  And my mouth is very sore and feels as if it has been burned.  I am hoping that rest and copious amounts of vitamin B will cure everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment