Thursday 25 April 2013

Found


These are two things I have recently found which I feel have symbolic meaning for me.  I finally hung them up today and they do seem to exude a very positive energy.  Even although I am feeling tired as I went out this evening I came back really wanting to write about them.

The circle is an Indian bangle -  one that I could buy it any bangle shop - which I found a few weeks ago on the land as I walked back from visiting the Dog Centre which is just behind the farm.  I went there as I was writing a report for one of the Auroville groups about the problems they are experiencing.  I always pay attention when a bangle like this comes to me as I once had a very powerful dream about them and they have featured in my life ever since.  I had the dream after a very bad bout of typhoid on a New Year's eve. In the dream I dug in the soil and found water which welled up and loosened some bangles which I put on.  Since then bangles have come and gone in my life and they usually signify that something important is going on.  I feel with this one that it connects to the changes that are taking place in Buddha Garden as well as the direction in which my creative work is going.  I feel that the practices I do - a picture every day and writing 500 words of fiction - are going to bear fruit even although I sometimes feel that they are not going anywhere.

I found the fish in Buddha Garden and pinned it up on the board, but no one has taken it.  I really like this fish; I like the colours and the design which reminds me very much of similar things I saw in Malaysia, mainly from the Chinese community.  There is something very happy about this fish.  It seems to resonate with the fact that I have got friendly with Ashok from Singapore who says he is coming back to be part of Buddha Garden.

I sent off the Findhorn poster today after putting a few finishing touches to it.

It is a very powerful full moon tonight with a short eclipse in the early hours of the morning.  I didn't sleep well last night because of the moon and fear that tonight will be similar....



No comments:

Post a Comment