Wednesday 10 April 2013

Out with my friend


Went out for a meal tonight with my friend Mikael - at last.  We were meant to go out last Sunday but didn't make it much to my disappointment.  He is leaving Auroville on May 7th and this was like a goodbye celebration.

He reminded me that we have known each other for 15 years.  A time when I have gone through so much, often with him as an indispensable support.  It is with him that I have found the energy to write and create images.

I am so glad that he has found a new direction.  In the last years since he left Quiet Healing Centre, I have seen him gradually get more and more down.  It was as if the way in Auroville closed for him and there was no way for him to truly express himself.

I am really, really glad that he has found this new path.













No comments:

Post a Comment