Friday 26 April 2013

Delicious long sleep



After several very intense days I had a delicious long sleep this afternoon.  It wasn't one of those sleeps where I lay down and then went unconscious for two hours or so.  I felt myself allowing myself to sleep on and on.....  I felt a little bit groggy when I woke up and started to berate myself for sleeping so long, but I obviously needed it.  I've been feeling tired and the heat and full moon has made it difficult to sleep these past few nights

Its wonderful how things get done when I put them on my do list.  I've been meaning to clean out my clothes cupboard for a long time.  I put it on my do list today and hey presto I have done it.  Wonderful.

I enjoyed doing this drawing and as I did it realised that I haven't done much over the last weeks, mainly I think because by the time I get around to doing it I feel too tired.  I've also been very tied up with doing the poster for the conference and didn't have the creative energy to do anything else.  Hopefully that can now change and I will be able to do more of these sorts of pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment