Wednesday 3 April 2013

Samuel's smile



I really wish I could have had time to create a picture today.  Vivek came this morning to help with the work and it made such a lot of difference.  Pierre always wants to go and do his own thing with a few volunteers, but Vivek helps with the organisation in a way that makes the work much less conflicting for me.  I didin't have to think of and organise a lot things all at the same time.  I didn't feel pulled in different directions all the time and best of all, I didn't feel weighed down by all the work and all the joy of life squeezed out of me.

We had an ASAF meeting this afternoon and immediately afterwards another meeting at Windarra to try and help them move toward some resolution of the conflict there.  Usually after such meetings I feel like a limp rag, but this time I felt quite energised.

I am smiling - just like Samuel.













No comments:

Post a Comment