Saturday 27 April 2013

Doodle


I bought myself a sketch book today after a volunteer told me how she draws the basic things and then manipulates them digitally.  I thought I would like to try it but when it came to creating a picture today I had no ideas.  This is where the iPad is lovely - I can doodle around until something happens, which is what I did with the above.

This picture reminds me of the bamboo patch in the corner just by the bathroom.  We cut it down drastically a few months ago but of course being bamboo it is growing again, even without water.  It is a very tough plant.

Tomorrow I am doing a 'farm walk' as part of Earth Week and I will be showing the poster I made for Findhorn.  I got the copy today and am very pleased with it.  I'm also pleased to be practising the talk before I go.

















No comments:

Post a Comment