Tuesday 30 April 2013

Green hands?


I woke up this morning with an image of what the logo for the new shop is going to look like.  This picture is not at all like my image - partly because I did it on my iPad and with the internet down I didn't have access to all my photos.  But it is part of the process I think of getting a name for it as well as a logo, website and catalog.

I woke up with the name 'grow to eat' store/centre/shop, but Vivek and Noemie liked Emma's idea of 'green fingers'.  I like it as well except that in some European countries people who are good with plants have 'green thumbs' so I wonder if 'green hands' wouldn't be a better name.  I am a bit worried about having another centre at Buddha Garden, but shop doesn't sound right either in a place where we supposedly have 'no exchange of money' and we will also be supplying advice as well as practical things like tools and plants.

We have lots of ideas and I am hopefully going to update the website tomorrow.  This will mean lots of work with images as well as words which undoubtedly will lead to other ideas and names.... 

















No comments:

Post a Comment