Wednesday 17 April 2013

Goodbye Abbey


Today I received the photos of what we called 'the old women's group meeting' that we had last week.  It was to say 'goodbye' to Abbey who is leaving Auroville to go and live in America so that she can be nearer her grandchildren and children.  The above is a picture of Abbey who seems very happy indeed about going back.

It has made me think about the possibilities of living closer to my children and especially grand children.  I love seeing Samuel on Skype but am even more looking forward to seeing and holding him.  As to leaving Auroville - well I will wait and see how I feel when I get back to the UK.

Yesterday and today I have been talking about and booking up my trip to the UK which makes it all feel a lot more real.  Bindu is coming to Findhorn and may be joining me in Eigg.  Funny how she is pushing me to book places rather more upmarket than I would on my own.  Lets see - although I can't wait too long or all the prices will go up.

No comments:

Post a Comment