Thursday 4 April 2013

Jangle in the air



I seem to have spent - I have spent - most of the day in front of my computer trying to get up to date with all the writing things that I have to do.  At the same time I have felt a jangling in the air from all the demands on my time and energy.  I am supposed to be moving tomorrow but just don't have the time, so I have postponed it to Saturday when it will just have to happen because I don't want to wait any longer.

At least I will have the time to do it on that day.  

To help myself I think I must also take things step by step and not get worried about the things that I don't have time to do right now.  I can only do what I can do and the rest will have to take care of itself.  

My stomach is playing up and I think it is telling me that I need to calm down and just trust that all that needs to get done will get done.


No comments:

Post a Comment