Saturday 6 April 2013

Moving day


Somehow we have managed to move today, me into my new room which used to be the dormitory and the office where I used to live.  Rajan's friends came at 7.30am so at least it was cool in the beginning. This was how it looked when all my things had been moved.  How on earth do I manage to accumulate so much stuff?  Although I have less now than I used to - especially books which I read electronically.

 I sweated and pushed and pulled and carried for the rest of the day to at least put everything away so I can move around the room.  There is a lot of sorting out and cleaning still to do, however, as well as hopefully get rid of a lot of junk.

Annoyingly the phone people still haven't come to change the phones around so I don't have any internet apart from my Reliance (wireless) connection.  This means its very difficult to sync stuff from my ipad.  Sounds like the Telephone service is going through some sort of crisis and can't get the work organised properly.

I went to Nia class and am so glad I did.  I felt really tired but as always it managed to raise my energies.  Last class is tomorrow morning early and then it will be yoga for a while.  Probably just as well given how hot it is now.













No comments:

Post a Comment