Friday 24 May 2013

A bit sad


For various reasons I'm feeling a bit sad today and missing people - those who have died as well as those who are far away like my daughters.  So thought I'd cheer myself up with this recent picture of Sam who seems very alert these days.  He looks very intently at me when I am on skype with Emma.

Another day when trying to get everything done has been a big effort although things are moving forward.  Next week there is going to be yoga every evening  Monday to Friday.  I realise I don't have to go every day - but actually this is what I would like to do.  Its lovely to have the opportunity which doesn't come very often. 

Maybe I need to rearrange my work and hopefully I will be able to get a lot done this weekend when I wont be going to any classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment