Friday 3 May 2013

Green hands growing


Today I took some pictures of hands which I coloured a rather ghostly green.  Its the first step of creating a logo for what we are going to call the 'Green Hands Growing Centre - everything you need to grow food.'

Unfortunately I can't upload the picture today because my internet is still off and the other line is very unsteady so I can't send the picture from my iPad to my PC.  I'm really annoyed about the internet.  I was told to contact the Telephone company and they tried to cancel the job ticket without doing the job!  I've got another job ticket but its such a waste of time as every time it takes two or three goes to get through to anyone and each time I wait ages before someone talks to me.

They promised that everything would be restored before the end of the day, but fortunately I took that promise with a pinch of salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment