Friday 3 May 2013

Slumped


I've been rather depressed today with things getting me miserable that ought not to get to me like that.  I've been feeling really down about the situation in Windarra and I am not even a part of it.  Everyone is giving their point of view on the internet, some people have got entirely the wrong end of the stick and many people are looking for someone to blame.  Its all very depressing and reminds me of what it was like when the Adventure community was breaking up.

I still don't have my internet line back.  Apparently the internet is back for 90% of people in Auroville and we are in the unlucky 10%.  According to the Auroville Telephone Service they are going around everyone who still doesn't have  a working line but it is slow work. Sometimes the modems have to be re-set and in my case they have got to get the phone line going as well.

The heat doesn't help and my tooth is starting to bother me again.  I have gone back to using a mouthwash and cleaning my teeth three times a day and it does feel a bit better.  Maybe I am expecting too much too soon as the dentist did say that it would take at least two months to get properly better.

The picture expresses how slumped I feel with very little energy.  Maybe I need to do something nice but in this heat everything feels like a lot of effort and I'm not sure I have enough energy.

















No comments:

Post a Comment