Thursday 30 May 2013

Something interesting


I had a bit of time spare this afternoon but I couldn't think of anything I wanted to draw or colour.  So I took my camera and went out in search of something interesting and found this.  In an area just in front of the CSF office there was a maze of string and sticks.  

This morning I had watched Rajan and Bharati working there making careful measurements and putting sticks and string everywhere.  There was one string stretched across the path that I tripped over several times and has now thankfully been removed.  

Even now I don't know exactly what it is except that it is going to be some sort of display area for the new Green Hand Growing Centre.  I gather there may even be some working irrigation equipment.....

I will be very interested to see how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment