Wednesday 8 May 2013

Getting things in order


Over the last two days I have been getting things in order.  This is a picture of the key cupboard which I have wanted to do for ages and was pushed into doing yesterday because Sivakala came without the key to the store cupboard and no one knew where the duplicate was.  We wasted a huge amount of time and energy and several phone calls to find the duplicate key.  Hopefully that won't happen again because this is where the such keys are kept.

This morning I also ordered the shelf where all the food processing packaging is kept:



It will look even better tomorrow when all the bits are put in labelled trays - labels, bags, etc.  Rajan is going to get the trays tonight.

I have also got the telephone problem ordered with an excel sheet showing when we make complaints and what, if anything happens.  Funny how it makes me feel more in control of the situation when of course I am not.....









No comments:

Post a Comment