Saturday 4 May 2013

Stretched


I drew this picture this morning, the image coming from something I did in yoga class - although the yoga class wasn't until the afternoon.  So I don't know why I wanted to draw it in the morning except it was a very clear image wanting to be drawn.  Looking at it, if I imagine the mat is not there I could be climbing up a hill on my hands and knees and today has been a bit like that.  

I have had dreadful trouble with the internet and phone line which still isn't working.  I had to phone up the Telephone Service several times and they were not very helpful, just telling me that 'the technician has been informed.'  When the technician finally turned up he couldn't do anything because the phone line wasn't working and he couldn't do anything about it because that is not his work.  He just looks at the internet connection.  It was too late to get anything done on the phone line.

Then while I was getting my lunch my sandals broke and now the only footwear I have are my cloggs which are OK but very hot for this weather.

I've also been feeling rather depressed but the yoga has helped that.


















No comments:

Post a Comment